Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One Year Old. Day Two.

Oh. My. God.

I can tell already that this year is going to be crazy insane with Dayna full of lots of adventures. Today, I was sleeping in. Head hurt. Back hurt.

Max offered to go change her diaper for me while I stumbled out of bed. A minute later he's at the top of the stairs yelling about something about a bath. I guess he didn't actually have to change her diaper. She'd already taken it off. Then later pooped all over her and her crib. And threw it around her room. In hindsight, I think I should have taken a picture. But it was pretty bad.

So we started the morning with a bath. And a major room cleaning. I called to tell my mom and while I was on the phone with her, I looked at Dayna and noticed she had a piece of banana up her nose.

Yep, this is gonna be a fun year!

No comments: